You’re not gonna believe this, but I recorded a Podcast recently. But trust me, this one is really good. I joined Stig Brodersen and Preston Pysh on The Investor’s Podcast. They always ask the best questions and deep dive into topics in a very educational and informational way. In this one we covered the whole gamut of financial topics including:
- The main advantage of centralized currencies
- Why the risk of inflation is more likely to come from the Treasury than from the Federal Reserve
- Why growth stocks typically perform better in a low inflation environment and value stocks perform better in a high inflation environment
- Where to find value in international equities
- How should investors navigate the current market conditions?
- Ask The Investors: What is the relationship between inflation, interest rates, and house prices?