I joined the guys on CNN radio again this week to discuss a wide range of topics. Some of the things we touched on:
- Why there is no quick fix for the economy. The only REAL fix is TIME.
- Why there’s a case for more stimulus.
- Why the Fed’s policies are not the optimal fix.
- Why the one channel through which monetary policy is most effective could actually makes things worse.
- Why this was never a banking crisis.
- Why housing doesn’t have much downside, but is unlikely to enter a v-shaped recovery.
- Don’t run out and buy a home just because interest rates are low.
- Why rates are unlikely to rise any time soon.
- Why gold is still in a bull market.
You can hear the full segment here.
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.