I joined Nik Bhattia on the Bitcoin Layer podcast to discuss the outlook for the macroeconomy in 2023. This interview includes:
1) The general economic outlook for 2023
2) Why 2023 is likely to be a year of disinflation
3) Is the current environment more like 2008 or the 1970s?
4) How the current environment could evolve into more of a credit crisis
5) Portfolio strategies for navigating the next few years
6) How to assign allocations to stocks, bonds and other assets inside of your portfolio across time
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.