Here’s the second part of my Boom/Bust interview from last week. I discuss:
- Why QE isn’t likely to cause high inflation.
- Why the biggest risk of QE is the market’s response to various myths and misunderstandings.
- Why the buyback and dividend trend likely means we’re in the latter stages of the market cycle.
- Why the decline in the budget deficit is a sign of improved private sector health.
- Why the weak link in the recovery is the struggling middle class and stagnant wages.
I come in at about the 15 minute mark if you want to watch:
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.