Bond guru Jeff Gundlach offered some macro insights on today’s conference call. I’ll cut straight to the chase with the key takeaways:
- His favorite investment right now is natural gas. He says it’s like buying gold in 1997….
- Buy stocks when they’re in the single digit PE range.
- QE3 is already underway in operation twist.
- Still worried about the national debt….
- Europe remains the biggest risk to the equity markets.
- The biggest risk to his funds and outlook is surging interest rates.
- The Fed won’t raise rates unless inflation kicks up further.
- Believes rates will remain low to stable.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.