Sheila Patel, co-chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs Asset Management International joined Bloomberg yesterday to discuss the outlook for Europe and why they believe European stocks are increasingly attractive. Their reasons for liking European equities:
- Businesses in Europe are still very attractive.
- Europe’s economies are increasingly diverse.
- Exposure to emerging markets through Europe.
- Valuations are increasingly attractive.
- Euro crisis resolution will be bullish for equities.
Source: Bloomberg TV