I was on CNN Radio last week discussing my outlook on the markets, the economy and several other macro factors. Points I hit on:
- Why market risks are elevated.
- Why oil is becoming an increasing concern.
- Why I don’t see a recession in 2012.
- What is MMT and why I disagree with their Job Guarantee policy proposal.
- Will Europe pull the USA into a recession?
- Why a default and defection in Europe remains a huge global risk.
Listen to the full interview here.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.
Comments are closed.