I joined Michael Covel on his awesome Podcast this week. I’m usually listening to other people on his podcast while I workout so it was weird being the guest. But this was a really fun interview. The podcast format is so much better than the standard media interview which is brief and doesn’t allow for such an open exchange. We touched on a ton of topics here:
- How I got started blogging and writing.
- The importance of investing in yourself and thinking like an entrepreneur.
- Why the word “pragmatic” has become so important to me.
- Why the US government isn’t bankrupt.
- The importance of understanding behavioral finance.
- The importance of learning from your mistakes.
- Myths about the Fed and central banks.
- Dr. Laurie Santos and her findings on how monkeys act just like we do with money.
- The importance of understanding quantifiable risk.
- Learning to think in a macro sense.
This was a fun interview. I hope you enjoy. Listen here.
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- The Most Dangerous Narratives are Usually the Smartest - 04/21/2017
- Let’s Talk About Shrinkage - 04/19/2017
- The Evidence Based Investing Conference - 04/17/2017
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.