- The top 5 investing lessons from 2009 – LA Times
- Buckle up for 2010 – Barrons
- 2010 musings – Santoli
- Just the facts – Prudent Bear
- The age of deleveraging – Mauldin
- Some reasons to be bullish about 2010 – Barrons
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.