- The big money says it’s time for some caution – Barrons
- Who’s next after Greece? – NYT
- The Fed’s exit plan, why, no exit plan at all! – Economist
- The yield curve and its distortions – Minyanville
- A major contrarian call on Natural Gas – RB
- How to play a market bubble — WSJ
- Investors are too giddy – Barrons
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.