Here’s my talk in Vegas from earlier this month. It’s only 30 minutes but I think I covered a good bit of ground including:
- The passive investing craze.
- The importance of diversification in global asset allocation.
- Navigating high equity valuations.
- Why the aggregate bond index is imperfect.
- Why you should extend your duration in a bond portfolio.
- Why the Fed’s balance sheet reduction is overblown.
This was a fun talk and I think people enjoyed it. I hope you do too. If you have questions pop over to the forum and let me know.