Here’s my talk in Vegas from earlier this month. It’s only 30 minutes but I think I covered a good bit of ground including:
- The passive investing craze.
- The importance of diversification in global asset allocation.
- Navigating high equity valuations.
- Why the aggregate bond index is imperfect.
- Why you should extend your duration in a bond portfolio.
- Why the Fed’s balance sheet reduction is overblown.
This was a fun talk and I think people enjoyed it. I hope you do too. If you have questions pop over to the forum and let me know.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.