Peter Thiel, of Clarium Capital, had a very interesting presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference. His main points:
- The government is very misguided in their economic recovery package
- He likes tech companies that actually innovate. Claims that most tech companies are a “fraud”. Specifically dislikes Microsoft and other large tech companies that aren’t innovative, but huge licensing companies.
- He is shorting the green shoots trade
- He believes we are entering a world of massive inflation
- Raw materials will become more expensive
- Personal assets will deflate
- There will be no v-shaped recovery.
Source: Zero Hedge and WSJ