I joined Stig and Preston again on The Investor’s Podcast to talk about about contrarian market ideas at the start of 2020. Topics include:
- Why you can’t truly be a passive investor
- Why the stock market is a better inflation hedge than gold
- What are the differences and similarities between financial markets and the economy
- Is the US government running out of money?
- Ask The Investors: Should I invest in a leveraged ETF if I think the stock market will go up over the next few decades?
I hope you enjoy it!