I joined Stig and Preston again on The Investor’s Podcast to talk about about contrarian market ideas at the start of 2020. Topics include:
- Why you can’t truly be a passive investor
- Why the stock market is a better inflation hedge than gold
- What are the differences and similarities between financial markets and the economy
- Is the US government running out of money?
- Ask The Investors: Should I invest in a leveraged ETF if I think the stock market will go up over the next few decades?
I hope you enjoy it!
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.