I know. It’s getting to be a bit much. But I did another podcast. What the hell else am I gonna do on lockdown? Anyhow, I joined Dan Ferris on The Investor Hour to talk about the financial markets. Some of the topics included:
- The impact of the stimulus and the state of the markets.
- Why Fed Trutherism is dangerous.
- Why the stock market rally makes more sense than people think.
- How the Fed influences interest rates.
- Why future returns could be lower than many expect.
- Why patience is going to be the ultimate diversifier in the coming years.
The interview starts at 13:30 here. I hope you enjoy.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.