I joined the guys on the Dan Cofall show yesterday to talk about QE, hyperinflation, the US economy and some stock market stuff. Here’s a brief run-down (you can listen here):
- Why some of my non-economist views give me a rather different perspective on the monetary system than what we learn in many textbooks.
- Have the gold bugs been totally wrong about inflation and hyperinflation?
- Why QE didn’t cause high inflation.
- Why 2008 could have been a lot worse.
- Why I don’t think the USA is Greece, Weimar or Zimbabwe.
- Why P/E ratios are totally misleading.