Looking to catch up on some reading over the weekend? Here’s some nerdy stuff I’ve been catching up on:
- “Will rates rise more than what’s been priced in? And that’s a much more difficult question to answer.” – Vanguard
- Forget Passive vs. Active–Here’s How To Evaluate Any Investment Strategy – Millennial Invest
- Having a Process is More Important than Having Goals – Morgan Housel
- Why Long-Term Interest Rates Are Falling and May Continue to Drop – Vince Foster
- Does Inflation Make your Poorer? – Noah Smith
- A Wonky Oldie, but a Goody – Keynesian Macro Without the LM Curve – David Romer
And a happy Easter chart courtesy of deflation in egg prices (via Mark Perry):
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.
Comments are closed.