Here’s some good stuff I’ve been going over these past few days:
- Is this a stock market bubble? – Dean Baker
- A treatise on tactical asset allocation – By Dr. Rolf Wetzer
- A whole bunch of good stuff from the CFA conference – CFA Institute
- Paul Tudor Jones say not to sell T-bonds just yet – MarketWatch
- Why billionaire investors aren’t good role models – Mike Piper
What are you reading? Got anything interesting you’d like to share with the group?
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.