Skip to content
- I find myself asking this question just about every day now: “is there any chance that the Goldman Sachs target price of 1060 doesn’t get reached before year-end?”
- I find myself answering the above question with a resounding “no”.
- Is the Nasdaq finally on the way to recovering from the Tech Bubble?
- If the market is so in love with the risk trade then why am I so in love with the anti-risk trade?
- The Vix remains curiously resilient despite new market highs.
- Why do I have this nagging sense that the market is about to break big in one direction or the other?