- I find myself asking this question just about every day now: “is there any chance that the Goldman Sachs target price of 1060 doesn’t get reached before year-end?”
- I find myself answering the above question with a resounding “no”.
- Is the dollar collapse trade the most overcrowded and overhyped trade of the century or what?
- Is the Nasdaq finally on the way to recovering from the Tech Bubble?
- If the market is so in love with the risk trade then why am I so in love with the anti-risk trade?
- The Vix remains curiously resilient despite new market highs.
- Why do I have this nagging sense that the market is about to break big in one direction or the other?
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.