- That end of day ramp sure was predictable, huh? This market almost feels like a casino where the players have the edge….
- China down 7%, U.S. down 0.7% today. China down 25% from the peak, U.S. down 1%. Remember when China was the reason for the recovery? Now U.S. investors are ignoring China as a leading indicator. We’ve seen this before though….
- Is the return of Merger Monday a good thing or a sign of speculative excess?
- Shorting the Obama approval rating would have been my trade of the year….
- Why doesn’t Microsoft hit back?
- Dr. Copper fell 4% today. Oil off 4.5%. The rally will fold if this trend continues….
- Wanna do something for your country? Bust your ass and get rich. Amen.
- Andy Xie says the Chinese bubble is still bursting. And oh yeah, it’s all just a “giant ponzi scheme”:
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.