I did an interview this morning with John Langston on Straight Talk Money in Houston. Some of the topics we touched on:
- This amazing phenomena where water falls from the sky in San Diego.
- Why the housing market is a buy for long-term holders, but still a risky bet for those speculating in real estate.
- Why we’ve seen a refi boom and why interest rates are likely to stay low.
- Why learning from the balance sheet recession matters.
- How politicians, pundits and famous market prognosticators misunderstand the monetary system and why.
- I discuss my new financial firm, Orcam Financial Group and how I’m hoping to create a company that helps empower individual investors through better understand the monetary system, financial markets and giving them the understanding to feel more confident taking more control over their finances.
- And lastly, we cover what I would say to the country about the fiscal cliff and what we should do about it.
You can find the full interview here.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.
Comments are closed.