Just in case you’ve been busy having a life over the weekend here’s some good reading to get you excited to go back to work:
- 5 Questions you need to ask yourself before buying a home – Neil Irwin, NYT
- Giving Yourself an investing Makeover – Jason Zweig, WSJ
- Lessons From America’s Greatest Investment Tragedy – Morgan Housel, Motley Fool
- 3 Important Lessons for Bond Investors – Servo Wealth
- Financial Advice for Millennials – Ben Carlson, A Wealth of Common Sense
- Goldman’s Hatzius: Rationale for Economic Acceleration Is Intact – Bill McBride, Calculated Risk
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.