Larry Fink, BlackRock’s CEO, told Bloomberg News this morning that investors need to go all in on equities at this point. He’s been super optimistic about the economy and the equity markets in recent years and certainly looks right for now. Fink says he’s not worrying about the haggling in Europe and believes that they’ll come to a resolution eventually. He’s very bullish, but believes the higher levels of volatility are something we all have to learn to live with. His broader points:
1) Be 100% invested in equities.
2) Europe is going to resolve the crisis.
3) China will have a soft landing.
4) Bonds are unattractive currently.
5) You need to take on more risk and ignore the noise.
You can see the full interview below:
Source: Bloomberg TV