The world’s largest FX hedge fund manager doesn’t mince words in this CNBC interview. Taylor says the economy will be back into recession by the end of 2011. He believes the recovery has been entirely artificial and once the Fed lifts the veil from QE2, government spending slows and high oil prices hit the consumer, the weak economy will be exposed again. From an investment perspective Taylor views the world as follows:
- Turkey is attractive
- Europe is weaker than the USA
- The Euro is justified at $1.45
- Asian economies remain very strong.
- Commodities should continue to correlate with Asian growth.
- US stocks are “fully priced”.
- He would be US bullish on stocks after a 20% decline.