I did some podcasts recently that I think you might enjoy. Or you might hate them. I guess it depends. But I figured you might want to give them a listen in any case.
The Alpha Trader Podcast – I joined Aaron Task and Stephen Alpher to discuss the current state of the financial markets including:
- Why the recent rally makes more sense than some people seem to think.
- Why this isn’t the next Great Depression.
- Why value stocks might finally become more attractive.
- The risk of future inflation.
- Has Buffett lost his touch?
The Pomp Podcast – I joined Anthony Pompliano in a longer and wonkier podcast to discuss:
- What is the Fed?
- What is the Fed doing today?
- Common misconceptions about the Fed.
- Gold, Bitcoin and lots of other nerdy stuff.
I hope you enjoy!
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.