I joined the guys on CNN radio last Friday to discuss some of the bigger macro topics impacting markets today. Some of the topics:
- Why we’re closer to the end of the Euro crisis than the beginning.
- Why Europe has to move towards fiscal union or fully disband.
- Why the fiscal union is the more likely outcome.
- Fiscal union or some sort of Euro bonds will mark the definitive end of the Euro crisis.
- The end of the Euro crisis will mark the start of a long-term secular bull market.
- Why talking to blonde women is better than talking about Europe’s financial woes.
- Why Germany will not let anyone defect from the Euro.
- Eliminating the solvency risk is the key to fixing the Euro.
- Why the bond vigilantes aren’t coming to Japan or the USA.
Listen to the full interview here.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.