I joined the guys on CNN radio last Friday to discuss some of the bigger macro topics impacting markets today. Some of the topics:
- Why we’re closer to the end of the Euro crisis than the beginning.
- Why Europe has to move towards fiscal union or fully disband.
- Why the fiscal union is the more likely outcome.
- Fiscal union or some sort of Euro bonds will mark the definitive end of the Euro crisis.
- The end of the Euro crisis will mark the start of a long-term secular bull market.
- Why talking to blonde women is better than talking about Europe’s financial woes.
- Why Germany will not let anyone defect from the Euro.
- Eliminating the solvency risk is the key to fixing the Euro.
- Why the bond vigilantes aren’t coming to Japan or the USA.
Listen to the full interview here.