I was on CNN radio again last Friday to discuss my article on the 9 economic myths. Topics we briefly touched on:
- Is there a bond bubble?
- Is the Fed becoming irrelevant?
- Is the USA losing its reserve status and will this crash the dollar?
- What is the LTRO and has it worked in Europe?
- Why the Euro crisis is not over.
- Is the stock market “cheap”?
- Why I hate PE ratios.
- Why the boom/bust cycle is here to stay.
Listen to the full interview here.
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.
Comments are closed.