Here’s a recent interview with Warren Buffett in which he discusses a broad array of topics. It’s worth 15 minutes if you have the time, but here’s the bullet points:
- The US economy is still growing and “will continue” to grow into 2014.
- Confidence creeps into a system while fear overwhelms it quickly. It takes time to get the confidence back.
- The American system has always persevered. We’ve questioned capitalism time and time again, but the system works.
- We’re 6 TIMES better off now than when Buffett was born.
- The recovery is being driven by the “natural juices of capitalism and not the government”.
- Advice for entrepreneurs: listen to your customers.
- The capitalist system works because it unleashes human potential.