Rick Rieder, Managing Director, CIO, Fundamental Fixed Income Portfolios at BlackRock joined CNBC to discuss the firm’s strategy for investing in fixed income. His approach:
- The Eurozone will continue to recovery on the back of the LTRO.
- Buy Italian debt. It’s the best value.
- Don’t buy the other peripherl bonds where there is still elevated risks.
- US Treasury bonds should be avoided.
- TIPS continue to look attractive.
- High yield is one of the few attractive income investments in the world today.
- QE3 is still on the table….
You can see the full interview here:
Mr. Roche is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Discipline Funds.Discipline Funds is a low fee financial advisory firm with a focus on helping people be more disciplined with their finances.
He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance, Understanding the Modern Monetary System and Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction.
Comments are closed.