SSRN, the #1 research repository in the world, recently released their top research papers of 2016 and I was lucky enough to have TWO papers on the list. The first, of course, is my older paper “Understanding the Modern Monetary System” and the second is the paper I published in March of 2016 titled “Understanding Modern Portfolio Construction”. If you’ve already read those then have a look at a few of the others on the list. Jackson’s Game Theory paper is tremendous and Meb Faber’s Tactical Asset Allocation is equally fantastic. If you feel the need to get a little nerdier then dive into the Damodaran papers. The guy is a total genius and is overly generous spreading his knowledge.
2. A Quantitative Approach to Tactical Asset Allocation by Meb Faber (Cambria Investment Management)
3. Explaining Nationalist Political Views: The Case of Donald Trump by Jonathan Rothwell (Gallup) and Pablo Diego-Rosell (Gallup)
8. Equity Risk Premiums (ERP): Determinants, Estimation and Implications – The 2015 Edition by Aswath Damodaran (New York University – Stern School of Business)
10. Country Risk: Determinants, Measures and Implications – The 2015 Edition by Aswath Damodaran (New York University – Stern School of Business)
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- What is “Enough”? - 03/30/2017
- The Biggest Myths in Investing - 03/28/2017
- The Biggest Myths in Investing, Part 10 – Forecasts are Useless - 03/28/2017
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.