The latest Rosenberg note goes to great lengths to break-down the current economic malaise and the market’s recent swoon. It’s conclusion is short and sweet though. Rosie provides investors with 8 of “the most appropriate strategies” given the ailing markets:
- Hedge funds
- Dividend Strategies
- Long oil, gold, raw food
- Reduce base metal exposures
- Short the Euro
- Defensive sectors
- Low levels of leverage/risk
- Focus on quality and liquidity.
Source: Gluskin Sheff
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- Price Compression & the Bond Market’s Trumper Tantrum - 12/20/2016
- Understanding The Modern Monetary System - 01/10/2015
- Understanding Money - 12/26/2014
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.