This is from a recent Orcam Investment Research piece where I described 5 reasons to remain cyclically bullish (not necessarily near-term):
- The Orcam Recession Model remains constructive (ie, no recession on the horizon).
- Global growth is stabilizing as seen in monthly PMIs and the Orcam GDP Weighted PMI Index.
- Risk of a European debt crisis appears contained (for now).
- Hard landing risk in China has declined.
- US housing and lending trends are showing reversal trends in the balance sheet recession.
Got a comment or question about this post? Feel free to use the Ask Me Anything section or connect with me on Twitter or email.
Mr. Roche is the Founder of Orcam Financial Group, LLC.Orcam is a financial services firm offering asset management, private advisory, institutional consulting and educational services.He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance and Understanding the Modern Monetary System.