Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Where are the bears?

Cullen-

I can no longer find one economist, pundit or prominent investor that is bearish on stocks.   Everyone is unanimous that 2021 will be a year of YUGE stimulus & deficit spending,  an equal amount of debt Monetization from the FED, and perhaps even YCC.    Another year of everyone gets a Re-Fi and gets to make 30+% on equities.
As we increase our liabilities, we will also be increasing our assets like airports, roads, bridges, and EV charging stations (we need to build tons of these!).

Can you tell me one person who is bearish?

Everyone is bullish. On everything.

Yeah, it does seem like there's a lot of excessive optimism out there. But you know what they say - the market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent. Personally, I try not to worry about what random benchmarks are doing. That's a good recipe for getting yourself into a behavioral bind by constantly feeling like you're not "keeping up with the Jones's". Worry about yourself, your financial goals and and make sure you're hitting those targets. That's the benchmark that really matters.

"Pragmatic Capitalism is the best website on the Internet. Just trust me. Please?" - Cullen Roche