Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCategory: Off Topic ChatLocked Thread
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Locked Thread

Cullen,

Recently, I have seen number of threads started by me are getting locked. I am wondering if there is any rule I break. Just let me know so I won't repeat it again.

Well, actually I have asked many questions of the same thread because I am still curious about "core" concept that is still unclear to me. Just like what you tell in why I write section, you always find answer, ask, debate, etc until you reach up to this level. So, I start by asking basic "building block" and what its fundamental concept is. To be honest, sometimes it's quite hard for me to grasp fundamental concept since economy is not exact science.

Even if you ask for paid membership, I am pleased to pay for it. It's quite hard to find any credible and reliable sources out there just to get "core/fundamental" concept.

Nonetheless, of course I know I am nobody here. So, just let me know your thought. Thanks !

Hi Kev,

I need to better organize the forums. I lose track of conversations when the threads get long. I locked a few after I answered the initial questions, but maybe I should wait a few more comments before I lock them.

Sorry about that. I know you’re inquisitive and learning and I am happy to help so please keep firing away. But just remember to ask a new question when we start getting off topic from the original question. I have a lot going on these days and keeping up with a website forum isn’t easy.

"Pragmatic Capitalism is the best website on the Internet. Just trust me. Please?" - Cullen Roche

Thank you Cullen for your kindness. Actually my goal learning here is not too much. I just want to fully understand basic "building blocks" of financial system and economy at its core/fundamental. That's it.

Being able to connect the dots the big picture is much better but that requires tons of years, experiences, and intelligence. And definitely I can't make it.

I know how it is. I’ve spent almost every day for the last 20 years trying to understand the financial system. I am still learning....

🙂

"Pragmatic Capitalism is the best website on the Internet. Just trust me. Please?" - Cullen Roche