Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCategory: Ask Me AnythingiNFLATION/DEFLATION
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

iNFLATION/DEFLATION

CULLEN,

1. YOU NEED TO POST MORE, GOD DAMN IT.
  2. SEEMS WE'RE HEARING MORE ABOUT DEFLATION HAPPENING NOW - WONDERING IF YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR CONCERNS OF INFLATION?
  3. ARE YOU STILL CONCERNED ABOUT ANOTHER 1-4 TRILLION BAILOUT
  4. THANK YOU FOR POSTING DO MORE PODCASTS TOO.

I wish Cullen would post more too, but I suspect his advisory practice has grown, and that deserves more of his time and attention.

1. Thanks guys. It's been a weird year as you know. My house was due to be finished early this year and then we stopped construction and had a kid. Then I became a construction worker for 4 months because I was doing the house build after actual work every day since we couldn't have workers in the house. It was a lot on my plate, but the house is finally done and so I'm getting back into the swing of things. Sorry I haven't been writing as much. Hoping to rectify that....
  2. My view on inflation is still lower for longer, but that there's a very good chance we pop right back to 2-3% inflation in late 2021. Not a near-term concern, but if we get a vaccine I think there's a good chance that 2021 is a big boom as pent up demand unfolds in the back half of the year. That should pop us right back to pre-covid inflation levels with a chance of modestly higher inflation.
  3. "Concerned" probably isn't the right word. More stimulus likely means more inflation, but it also means we'll be a big stronger in the near-term. It's all about building a bridge to the vaccine in my view. Stimulus helps us get there and bridge that gap until mid-2021.
  4. THANKS for your nice comments!
"Pragmatic Capitalism is the best website on the Internet. Just trust me. Please?" - Cullen Roche