I joined the guys on CNN radio again this week to discuss a wide range of topics. Some of the things we touched on:
- Why there is no quick fix for the economy. The only REAL fix is TIME.
- Why there’s a case for more stimulus.
- Why the Fed’s policies are not the optimal fix.
- Why the one channel through which monetary policy is most effective could actually makes things worse.
- Why this was never a banking crisis.
- Why housing doesn’t have much downside, but is unlikely to enter a v-shaped recovery.
- Don’t run out and buy a home just because interest rates are low.
- Why rates are unlikely to rise any time soon.
- Why gold is still in a bull market.
You can hear the full segment here.
Got a comment or question about this post? Feel free to use the Ask Me Anything section or connect with me on Twitter or email.
Mr. Roche is the Founder of Orcam Financial Group, LLC.Orcam is a financial services firm offering asset management, private advisory, institutional consulting and educational services.He is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance and Understanding the Modern Monetary System.