It looks like a lot of people got the wrong impression from my post about how to invest like Warren Buffett. So here are a few clarifications:
- The post was written with a pretty heavy dose of sarcasm. I know I’m not very funny and you’re probably used to the boring and serious version of me so maybe I should have made that clear up front. Sorry about that.
- I have a huge amount of respect for what Warren Buffett has accomplished. I did not mean to imply that I do not respect his strategy or accomplishments.
- The main message from the post was to illustrate the complexity of the operation Warren Buffett has created and why anyone who says you can “invest like Buffett” is vastly exaggerating how easy it is to replicate his approach.
Sorry for the confusion.
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- Why Does Indexing Shrink Alpha? - 05/05/2016
- Financial Market Forecasts are Essential to good Financial Planning - 05/04/2016
- Robo Advisors Won’t Die as Fast as High Fee Human Advisors - 05/03/2016
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.