Just a data update here on the EuroCoin index:
- In the month of April €-coin remained basically unchanged at the marginally negative level registered in March, working out at -0.10%.
- The unfavourable assessments that emerged from household and business opinion surveys were offset by the positive contributions from manufacturing and foreign trade.
Chart via Orcam Investment Research:
Got a comment or question about this post? Feel free to use the Ask Me Anything section or connect with me on Twitter or email.
Mr. Roche is the Founder of Orcam Financial Group, LLC.Orcam is a financial services firm offering low fee asset management, private advisory, institutional consulting and educational services.Cullen is also the author of Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Understand About Money and Finance and Understanding the Modern Monetary System.
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- There is no Defensible Argument for Raising Rates at Present - 09/04/2015
- Three Things I Think I Think – Crashing Up & Down Edition - 09/03/2015
- There Are no Holy Grails - 09/02/2015