Just a data update here on the EuroCoin index:
- In the month of April €-coin remained basically unchanged at the marginally negative level registered in March, working out at -0.10%.
- The unfavourable assessments that emerged from household and business opinion surveys were offset by the positive contributions from manufacturing and foreign trade.
Chart via Orcam Investment Research:
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- Why Does Indexing Shrink Alpha? - 05/05/2016
- Financial Market Forecasts are Essential to good Financial Planning - 05/04/2016
- Robo Advisors Won’t Die as Fast as High Fee Human Advisors - 05/03/2016
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.