Just a data update here on the EuroCoin index:
- In the month of April €-coin remained basically unchanged at the marginally negative level registered in March, working out at -0.10%.
- The unfavourable assessments that emerged from household and business opinion surveys were offset by the positive contributions from manufacturing and foreign trade.
Chart via Orcam Investment Research:
Latest posts by Cullen Roche (see all)
- Come to Stocktoberfest 2016 - 08/28/2016
- 3 Big Flaws in “The Market” Portfolio - 08/25/2016
- Samsung is Winning the Productivity and Security Battle - 08/25/2016
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.