By Robert Seawright, Above the Market
End-of-the-year best-of lists are an internet staple. Who am I to argue with tradition, especially at Christmas?! So here’s an Above the Market Top Ten of a slightly different sort (not to mention that I have included 11 posts, adding one for good luck). First, here are the top three 2014 posts (by readership) at ATM this year.
Here are ATM’s five all-time most popular posts.
- Investors’ 10 Most Common Behavioral Biases
- Financial Advice: A Top Ten List
- Establishing Your Top 10 Investment Default Settings
- My Investing Checklist
- Top Ten Ways to Deal with Behavioral Biases
And, finally, here are three posts I think are particularly important if not quite so popular.
I hope you will read them…or read them again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Latest posts by Robert Seawright (see all)
- The Great Myths of Investing - 01/15/2016
- Pants on Fire: 10 Big Lies in the Financial Services Industry - 06/07/2015
- Seven Things - 01/09/2015
Did you have a comment or question about this post, finance, economics or your love life? Feel free to use the discussion forum here to continue the discussion.*
*We take no responsibility for bad relationship advice.